• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

• ⚠️ Got a Something went wrong message? Read this guide and provide the actual error. Do not skip this.
    • ✅ Confirm that the server meets the System Requirements
    • 🔥 Check for any available Hotfix - your issue could be already reported/fixed
    • 📚 Read documentation - It will be required to Debug and understand Errors for a faster support response

Chevereto v3.15.1 white-page

Status
Not open for further replies.

DimmKo

Chevereto Member
Hello, Sorry for my bad English.

I update Chevereto from Dashboard, but I have a error after going to my page.
In apache log I have:

192.168.1.1 - - [29/Apr/2020:16:02:24 +0300] "GET / HTTP/1.1" 500 810 "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/81.0.4044.122 Safari/537.36"
And I see only blank page.

Please help to fix it.
Thanks.

Can you indicate your PHP version? 3.15.1 breaks support for PHP 5.6 and is causing a lot of "white-page" issues.

[QUOTE = "Родольфо, должность: 62228, участник: 1"]
Можете ли вы указать свою версию PHP? 3.15.1 нарушает поддержку PHP 5.6 и вызывает много проблем с «белой страницей».
[/ QUOTE]
Спасибо за ответ!
PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.4 (cli) (сборка: 8 апреля 2020 15:45:57) (NTS)

И у меня не было проблем до обновления версии.

Last edited:
I need to see the related error_log entry for the alleged error.

Error handling and debug

You can control debug by configuring debug_level.

The system handles errors in a stack trace which won't show any sensitive information and helps a lot to understand what is happening. Don't panic and read/share what your trace says. When you get a trace is because Chevereto detected the error and stopped the execution. If you get Chevereto error: Internal Server Error message is because Chevereto hides the full error message by default. If your debug_level is configured to log errors and you don't get anything then use debug_level = 3 which is the most intensive debug level and it will safely display the error directly in your screen because it will be printed on execution.

When you get a white screen these are the common cause:
  • Chevereto stopped execution due to a fatal error
    In this case, you will only see a white screen with no data. Most likely is an error related to a missing library or things that you will need to fix in your server. In some cases, this is triggered when you don't upload some files to the server (script files).
  • Your php.ini settings are not allowing to show errors
    php.ini file settings could be restricting errors to be shown (display_errors = 0 mutes the output, log_errors = 0 disables error log).

Thanks.

I added the line to config-file and in php.ini activated display_error. Then I restarted Apache and go to main page, but in log file not error, in page is clean too.

Then I restore my server from last backup (from 2020-04-28) and my site is work.

Maybe that problem because I cant coonect to your site (https://chevereto.com) for upgradable. Last time I used a proxy server to finish the connection.

Ping and tracert is OK. But browser (Chrome, Mozilla) issues an error to the connection line - An error occurred. Please try again later.

Last edited:
I don't know how to help you if you don't provide me the error. It is usual that systems don't display anything to the screen.

The server must have disabled logging to file, because chevereto doesn't alter that functionality.

Unfortunately, this ticket has more than seven days without a reply or feedback from the original poster. We will now consider this ticket abandoned and its now closed.

Don't hesitate to create a new ticket if this matter is still causing you issues.

Ticket closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back