• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Chevereto Hosting Offer

Piers

Founder licence
I have posted this in the clients area because this offer is only for Chevereto Customers.

Price: €4 /month
Webspace: 10GB
Bandwidth: Unmetered
Emails: Unlimited
SQL: 10
FTP: Unlimited
Webmail: Yes, Roundcube, SqMail, etc
Control Panel: cPanel Pro

Tech Support: Freephone UK (0800) & 24/7 email

I own the servers, they are in Germany. This is my actual job, not just a hobby! The company website is currently being redesigned.

All accounts come with a free 30 day money back cool off period, if you aren't happy with the service you will get your money back.

Any questions? Feel free to PM me or leave a message below.

Piers

I will not sell my theme, sorry - however I can customize the Peacock theme I made for $20. I'm even thinking about selling Anony...

Also offering Cloud VPS from €12 per month and Dedicated Servers from €25 per month

Nice man, i'll do it quick as i get some money, as i just bought the PRO Account. Would i be avaible to buy a year? at once?, instead of monthly.. and what do you mean with 10GB webspace?

10GB of webspace means that you get 10,000MB for storing images and files.

The total yearly cost would be €44 (one month free) :)

tonemapped said:
10GB of webspace means that you get 10,000MB for storing images and files.

The total yearly cost would be €44 (one month free) :)

Hmm, i think i would need huger space... When people are going to upload images? i see the site: http://www.anony.ws/

how many GB is used on all these images?

Here are a few of the cheapest

€15 - 1.0Ghz | 512MB Ram | 30GB HDD | 1TB B/W | 3 IP
€25 - 1.8Ghz | 1024MB Ram | 80GB HDD | 2TB B/W | 3 IP
€38 - 2.4Ghz | 2048MB Ram | 120GB HDD | 3TB B/W | 3 IP - FREE cPanel/WHM

wowbufer said:
Can you give me your website url? for order hosting...

The website is still in development, however you can PM me to order and if you like ask kyle789 what he thinks of my VPS service OR you can ask mcmar what he thinks of my hosting service.

Regards,

Piers

Things doesn't seems to go well for you with the image hosting buisness piers...

Anony.ws and the website it redirects to are both down....

Danny.Domb said:
Things doesn't seems to go well for you with the image hosting buisness piers...

How so? I closed them both down. Also, is this really relevant to my initial post? Maybe try finding out more before making assumptions.

Anony was doing very well, as was upld.eu, however I wan't to concentrate more on other projects.

I'm going to be selling anony and upld.eu when I get around to it.

Piers said:
Danny.Domb said:

How so? I closed them both down. Also, is this really relevant to my initial post? Maybe try finding out more before making assumptions.

Anony was doing very well, as was upld.eu, however I wan't to concentrate more on other projects.

I'm going to be selling anony and upld.eu when I get around to it.

I simply meant that posting a closed website as an example wasn't such a good idea... sorry for the misunderstanding...

I want specific hosting (Custom)

VPS How much would this cost?

1 TB BW
cPanel
20 GB disk space
2.0 1 core (or 1.8GHz)
1500 MB ram memory
2 IPs
How much per month?
(And just to you know I will have over 150 databases and my webiste will grow for sure)
About 200.000 opening pages per day....
and that will grow to...
Can you handlke that without host fall down?

If you cam handle that please say me the price... (per month)

I don't offer small custom packages so the closest thing would be 38 euros a month

Cloud VPS: 2.4Ghz | 2048MB Ram | 120GB HDD | 3TB BW | 3 IP

Back