• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

• ⚠️ Got a Something went wrong message? Read this guide and provide the actual error. Do not skip this.
    • ✅ Confirm that the server meets the System Requirements
    • 🔥 Check for any available Hotfix - your issue could be already reported/fixed
    • 📚 Read documentation - It will be required to Debug and understand Errors for a faster support response

Chevereto Homepage Image

mydive

Chevereto Member
Is there anyway to set my site up to display images like chevereto homepage does, randomly changes them?

where does that code go? I'd imagine in the style.css for the background control of the section with the upload button... but it's all php code... does anyone have a sample of where it goes and what they've got?

Guys I can't help you in this kind of issues. I need to use my time to provide more features and improvements, not in give you the code to do something that you can achieve by yourself.

Guys I can't help you in this kind of issues. I need to use my time to provide more features and improvements, not in give you the code to do something that you can achieve by yourself.

Wow so you build software you are selling and you don't have time to help people that paid you money.

Wow so you build software you are selling and you don't have time to help people that paid you money.

Sadly I can't provide help regarding very specific issues because is out of scope. In this case the question was "How can I get the same background as Chevereto.com"and as you may be aware, regarding this question I provided the exact same code that I use at the main page of Chevereto.com (here: https://chevereto.com/community/threads/style-question.4940/) and I did provided the basic know-how.

Not to be rude but I can't provide extensive help regarding customization like this because is out of the scope of Chevereto. You have to understand that I must use my time in improving the system and add new features because of the huge rate of releases that Chevereto has and the large number of feature requests that Chevereto has, so I can't be that much helping in cases like this with an step by step guide with full code.

Like I said, most of the time I give hints that helps to get started, I'm not the kind of guy that gives you the step-by-step because I like to encourage that people develop some basic coding skills. I like when people learn something because this kind of things are general knowledge for anyone running a website. Only when the questions involves database, libraries or things that are hard to figure out I give more code because I know that understand that could be impressively harder. But when it comes to basic HTML/CSS is totally different. Even when the code is right there in front of your nose.

Last edited:
Back