• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Chevereto error: Internal Server ErrorError

Status
Not open for further replies.

nellyvil

Chevereto Member
Please i have the same issues i can not upload images more than 2 mb am always getting this error
internal server error Server error (Internal server error) this is my site
mindsetpx.com

i have enabled it still can not figure out what is wrong, please i need help with this as am running out of time..
thanks
ok so i checked my error log in my root dir and found this

[15-Oct-2016 22:27:48 Africa/Lagos] PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/mindsetp/public_html/app/themes/Peafowl/snippets/anywhere_upload.php on line 116

[16-Oct-2016 02:19:27 Africa/Lagos] PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 21888 bytes) in /home/mindsetp/public_html/app/lib/classes/class.imageresize.php on line 222

[16-Oct-2016 02:30:00 Africa/Lagos] PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 21888 bytes) in /home/mindsetp/public_html/app/lib/classes/class.imageresize.php on line 222

Please notice that we are out of support hours and you own a Core license.

Now, the memory of limit indicates that you need to increase PHP memory limit. Refer to your web hosting documentation for the instructions to do that.

Second thing, make sure sure that you have all the system files updated (absolutely everything) if you modified something you will need to update those.

Finally, if you still have issues senf us FTP access to inbox@chevereto.com but do please notice that we will review your case on Monday.

Cheers,
Rodolfo.

This is your problem:

upload_2016-10-19_23-3-31.png

When you upload something PHP has 30 seconds to complete the operation and you have 64MB of available memory. This values are too low if you want to upload anything larger than 2MB.

Basically your server is limited, is not related to Chevereto at all.

Cheers,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back