• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Chevereto error: Internal Server Error

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rinku2012

Hello,

i am trying to upgrade my site to 3.8.6 from 3.8.4.
I have downloaded the zip file from my client area, uploaded it via ftp and clicked on the url www.sitename.com/install

i got the below error

Chevereto error: Internal Server Error

Below is the error message in the log

[01-Nov-2016 07:50:35 America/Los_Angeles] exception 'G\HandlerException' with message 'G_APP_PATH_THEME is not defined' in /home2/imgrid/public_html/lib/G/classes/class.handler.php:35
Stack trace:
#0 /home2/imgrid/public_html/app/loader.php(486): G\Handler->__construct(Array)
#1 /home2/imgrid/public_html/index.php(20): include_once('/home2/imgrid/p...')
#2 {main}
[01-Nov-2016 07:50:36 America/Los_Angeles] exception 'G\HandlerException' with message 'G_APP_PATH_THEME is not defined' in /home2/imgrid/public_html/lib/G/classes/class.handler.php:35
Stack trace:
#2 {main}
[01-Nov-2016 07:50:36 America/Los_Angeles] exception 'G\HandlerException' with message 'G_APP_PATH_THEME is not defined' in /home2/imgrid/public_html/lib/G/classes/class.handler.php:35
Stack trace:
#2 {main}

Make sure that you don't have any cache on that server, that could be causing this issue.

after rebooting the server also i am having same issue.
do you want me to restore the older version of files and click on update from admin dashboard ?

Actually, don't update it. Otherwise the email stuff I fixed earlier will stop working and if you have already override the files then the email patch is gone.

It isn't a good idea to update the system if hotfixes are present in the code.

In settings, you have this value as your theme folder: "imgride-new". Don't try to fool the system with stuff like that. That theme doesn't exists in your theme folder. It is an extremely bad use of support time to have to debug all this to just found out that you messed with that thing. In the future please try to be more careful.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back