• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Chevereto [403 forbidden]

TrokaMc

Chevereto Noob
Chevereto Hello friends, well first I was perfect Chevereto but shortly after he stopped being the images that came up, and when I put the link send me a message on the page that said: 403 Forbidden You do not have access to this resource is more, this forbidden access

I saw a post similar to my problem and put the code of a gallery in the root of my site but go to the link remains the same Can anyone help me? thanks in advance
here very quickly and politely answered:) I love Chevereto!

Edit: now no longer allowed out when I go to the link 403 if he is .. but when I
the brackets to see the picture is not as if it is loading

Edit: I just noticed that the picture is not visible, or leave as if charging but when I go to see the image www.midominio.com/images/ and from there back to the forum and is again the image is a bit rare

Back