• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Chevereto 3.4.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodolfo

⭐ Chevereto Godlike
Chevereto Staff
Administrator
Chevereto 3.4.6 (2014-09-09)
- Added universal drop zone for drag&drop uploads
- Added automatic image descriptions from filename
- Improved username restrictions (existing folders)
- Improved modal animation
- Improved base64 API usage
- Improved image zoom effect
- Fixed EXIF issues
- Fixed medium size regeneration issues
- Fixed issues with social login/sign up
- Fixed not working API
- Fixed issues with URL upload
- Fixed issues with disable sign up and existing users add social network connection
- Fixed medium size generation upper scale for animated images
- Fixed issues with NSFW images and random mode
- Updated German translation

Affected files and folders (from 3.4.5)
- app/app.php
- app/content/languages/de.mo
- app/install/
- app/lib/
- app/routes/
- app/themes/Peafowl/header.php
- lib/Peafowl

Check the README.txt file and http://chevereto.com/docs for install or update instructions.

Description is not posted from original filename, is posted with the name after files are renamed on storage, if i'm using random filename my description will be "191ac739e4c17cab" and this is nothing. Why should I want an description just with irrelevant names ? What need to do is the script to copy description as original filename how was uploaded. Hope to fix it next release.

Description is not posted from original filename, is posted with the name after files are renamed on storage, if i'm using random filename my description will be "191ac739e4c17cab" and this is nothing. Why should I want an description just with irrelevant names ? What need to do is the script to copy description as original filename how was uploaded. Hope to fix it next release.
It will be addressed for 3.5, I've to change the upload function for the storages so I will apply the patch there. I think that a manual patch can be added I will review the code later.

Last edited:

Edit class.image.php
Go to line 598 and remove:
Code:
            if(!$params['description']) {
                $description_from_filename = preg_replace('/[-_\s]+/', ' ', $image_upload['uploaded']['name']);
                $image_insert_values['description'] = ucfirst($description_from_filename);
            }

Go to line 680 and replace with this:
Code:
'description'        => ($values['description']) ? $values['description'] :pathinfo($image_upload['source']['filename'], PATHINFO_FILENAME)

Test on my site: https://likz.me :)

Impossible to make albums:
SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'album_description' in 'field list'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back