• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Chevereto 3.4.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodolfo

⭐ Chevereto Godlike
Chevereto Staff
Administrator
Chevereto 3.4.2 (2014-08-14)
- Highly improved listings
- Fixed bug in user list with endless scroll mode
- Fixed XSS in /search
- Fixed uploader bugs
- Improved class.listing.php
- Improved Peafowl framework growl alerts

Affected files and folders (from 3.4.1)
- app/app.php
- app/install/
- app/lib/
- app/routes/
- app/themes/Peafowl/search.php
- app/themes/Peafowl/style.css
- lib/

Check the README.txt for install and update instructions and http://chevereto.com/docs

Thanks for all the updates, Rodolfo. Chevereto is one of a kind and you are allways pushing it into even higher standarts. Keep up the good work as allways.

Sorry my EN. Gracias por tudo!

Since 3.4.1 I can not upload any longer. Is this a server error or a bug? I always update from the previous vesrsion and do NOT run the installer. I get these errors:

Error report

334880947_ln_hoofda...eting_122_340lo.jpg - SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'image_category_id' in 'field list'

Last edited:
Hi Rodolfo,
By improving core and front-end framework, Does it improve listing/page loading speed ?

Page loading in listings depends more in the server performance and network rather than other optimization. For example, list 24 images will be slower than 12 because you will be doing 2X requests. Also, listings are made using the middle sized image so if your medium size is large that will also decrease load time. So if you are requesting a list of images and the images are big (big sized medium images) plus the server performance is not good and finally your own internet connection is slow then listings won't be that fast.

No I won't consider any Google Insight for now. That tool is really buggy. Just compare Flickr /explore vs Chevereto /explore and it says that Fickr load faster... That is really weird because in every computer I've tested Chevereto /explore is several times faster than Flickr and demo isn't running in a complex setup or anything is just default Chevereto in nginx.

I just want to report a little bug. If you don't have a/multiple categories setup you get the error shown below.

Code:
0572965803.jpg - SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1366 Incorrect integer value: 'undefined' for column 'image_category_id' at row 1

Edit:
Maybe have it so you can select a category if you choose to do so, and if you choose not to select a category have it default back to "explore/All" so no category, if that makes sense.

Last edited:
I just want to report a little bug. If you don't have a/multiple categories setup you get the error shown below.

Code:
0572965803.jpg - SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1366 Incorrect integer value: 'undefined' for column 'image_category_id' at row 1

Edit:
Maybe have it so you can select a category if you choose to do so, and if you choose not to select a category have it default back to "explore/All" so no category, if that makes sense.
Si5m, best place to report bugs is here
http://chevereto.com/community/forums/bug-reports.45/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back