• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Chevereto 3.3.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodolfo

⭐ Chevereto Godlike
Chevereto Staff
Administrator
Chevereto 3.3.1 (2014-07-09)
- Fixed bugs in listings
- Fixed bugs with reCaptcha
- Fixed bug in user delete
- Fixed bug with usernames and new Facebook API v2.0
- Removed Facebook profile links due to Facebook API v2.0
- Updated translations
- Updated G\ framework to 1.0.13

Affected files and folders (from 3.3.0)
- app/app.php
- app/install/
- app/content/
- app/routes/
- app/lib/classes/class.user.php
- app/lib/chevereto.js
- app/themes/Peafowl/snippets/listing.php
- app/themes/Peafowl/snippets/listing_tools_editor.php
- app/themes/Peafowl/style.css
- lib/G/

Check the README.txt for install and update instructions and http://chevereto.com/docs

Clean install does not work. Getting the following error after upload of all the files and running install.php

G\: Can't find app/settings.php

edit: file is not located in the zip file either.. so I think the lastest version is not complete?

Clean install does not work. Getting the following error after upload of all the files and running install.php

G\: Can't find app/settings.php

edit: file is not located in the zip file either.. so I think the lastest version is not complete?

I have update to the latest version and it's work maybe you need to re upload.
I hope your problem is resolved

The problem is the file is not included in the zip file. I manualy created a empty file and the problem has been resolved. You probably updated from an existing version and you already had the file.

Rodolfo should still add this file to the download for clean installs or add instruction to the readme to create this file :)

issue to that is because when you upload script on a linux web server and you run the installer it will auto create the settings.php for you with details you gave on install process but since your runing this on a windows server it might have issue on creating your settings.php so make sure premissions to script is writeable so it can write/create a settings.php inside app folder :) secondly no settings.php isnt supposto be there by default anymore since install.php creates it for you.

this is what i'm guessing so i will have to have try myself with this and see if thats it :) if it is then i can confirm this is how installer does it now.

Last edited:
The problem is the file is not included in the zip file. I manualy created a empty file and the problem has been resolved. You probably updated from an existing version and you already had the file.

Rodolfo should still add this file to the download for clean installs or add instruction to the readme to create this file :)

No.

The file was removed because when you want to upgrade this file should not be touched at all and that means that in the past you have to manually select all files except settings.php

Current installer works perfect for upgrade by just re-uploading the root folders.

And when the thing can't create settings PHP the fist warning to me that your server doesn't have right permissions to touch the files.

Makes sense, thanks for the explanation. Wasn't ment to be a tech topic btw, just figured I point out a bug in a release (which actually isn't).

Facebook Login dosent work.
I use only FB Login and normal Login.
I also use the Site in Private Mode.

Edit: The Problem is only in Private Mode.

Last edited:
Rodolfo, there is a roadmap or a to-do list for Chevereto?
I would like to get an idea about future features.

Rodolfo, there is a roadmap or a to-do list for Chevereto?
I would like to get an idea about future features.
Nope. The problem with a public roadmap is that is not used for what is intended and the results is just endless "when do we will see x feature" where "x" feature wasn't in the roadmap at all. So for my peace of mind I'm not doing a roadmap for 3.X

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back