• Hey Guest, don't forget to VOTE on each RFC topic. Your voting determine Chevereto development! No votes, no development.
  • Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Changes related to sub-albums

armory

Chevereto Member
💡Describe your Feature request

Our community had discussions about sub-albums before, and I actually have no idea whether to display albums and images.

However, I have some other issues.

In fact, I've never used sub-albums before.
I'm just now noticing sub-albums, in the process of reviewing a user.

He uploaded thousands of images in dozens of albums, but I couldn't find the exact location.
Then I remembered this feature and found the filter after a long search on the page.

1684585369566.png

I think the sub-album button should be in a more prominent place, for example near the main album title, rather than hidden in these filters.

Also, it would be clearer if the sub-albums count could be displayed.

1684585015702.png
Now the problem of going from the main album to the sub-album is solved, but there is still the problem of going back to the main album from the sub-album.
I found that I couldn't know what the main album was from the sub-albums.

So, add a button to it as well.
1684586589128.png
That's it.

Well, one more thought, useful for people like me who like detailed.

Image page
1684587894213.png

👏Where did you saw this?

no idea

🔥Interest outside our community

our community

Back