• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

• ⚠️ Got a Something went wrong message? Read this guide and provide the actual error. Do not skip this.
    • ✅ Confirm that the server meets the System Requirements
    • 🔥 Check for any available Hotfix - your issue could be already reported/fixed
    • 📚 Read documentation - It will be required to Debug and understand Errors for a faster support response

Change main page

Micka

Chevereto Member
Hello.

Here, I've delete the "Explorer" part because I don't want that pictures are visible for everybody. (I have also delete "Search" and "Aleatory" links on header)
So, I try to fill in the page, I have tried to put text like that :
7YI4C.png

So, I also would like to integrate upload tool on main page, like that :
7YHnA.png

There, the upload tool is displayed because I've clicked to "Envoyer", but I want it to appear directly.

I hope you will understand what exactly I want.

Thanks for your help !

There was an special css class for that, sadly I don't remember the name right now.

Rofl, and I'm not very experimented in CSS.. :(

Just have this part of code to help me, I think...

Code:
        <ul class="top-bar-left float-left">

<?php
                if(CHV\Login::getUser()['is_admin'] or CHV\get_chv_setting('enable_uploads')) {
            ?>
            <li id="top-bar-upload" class="pop-btn"<?php if(!CHV\get_chv_setting('guest_uploads')) { ?> data-login-needed="true"<?php } ?>>
                <span class="top-btn-text"><span class="icon icon-cloud-upload"></span><?php _se('Upload'); ?></span>
            </li>
            <?php
                }
            ?>

</ul>

Let me deal with the installations issues and other bugs first. But I had that class in the system but is a large file to lookup which class was ans involves editing the header and the uploader so is not just find the classes but the combination. I removed that function from the original design due that no one liked it =/

Ha yes, it's harder than I thought lol

But it's not a problem, I can waiting, when you think you have enough time to help me about that, let me know. ;)

yah, same here, I want Upload box to be displayed open by default and under it explorer.

To have the upload box open edit style.css index.php and add display: block; to #anywhere-upload. You will have to set margin-top: 300px; to body and hide the close button and upload button in the header.

Code:
<style>
#anywhere-upload {
    z-index: 100;
position: absolute;
    scroll: auto;
    display: block;
}

body{
margin-top: 300px;
}

.upload-box-close {
display: none;
}

#top-bar-upload {
display: none;
}
</style>
position: absolute; will make the upload form move when you scroll.

You need to hide them because if you close the upload form the body will have a 300px margin-top which will not look good.
This may not be the best method but it's a workaround if you need it bad.

Last edited:
Back