• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

• ⚠️ Got a Something went wrong message? Read this guide and provide the actual error. Do not skip this.
    • ✅ Confirm that the server meets the System Requirements
    • 🔥 Check for any available Hotfix - your issue could be already reported/fixed
    • 📚 Read documentation - It will be required to Debug and understand Errors for a faster support response

Change Logo and Navigation

Regenbogenbruecke

Chevereto Member
In English

Want to change something, the home, the logo should not be centriert but it is on the left side.
And the whole navigation, Menüe to be shifted to the right.

I've seen it with the console prepared Fierefox times as I'd like.

Property then in the header.php the first navigation menus also get moved but unfortunately I lack the logo as the last item on punctuality.

I would be glad if someone can help me there, either tell me how I can do it, or he header.php me in my it makes it so is how I would like to have it.

I hang the original header.php and header.php where I started to work with it ran as zip

many thanks

Greeting Kay

PS: I hang there with you two images with ran sees what I mean
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Deutsch

Logo und Navigation ändern

Möchte die Startseite etwas ändern, das Logo soll nicht centriert sein sondern es soll auf die linke seite.
Und die ganzen Navigation, Menüe Die sollen nach Rechts verschoben werden.

Ich habe es mit der Fierefox Webkonsole mal vorbereitet wie ich es gerne hatte.

Habe dann in der header.php die ersten Navigationsmenüs auch verschoben bekommen leider aber fehlen mir das Logo so wie der Letzte Menü Pünkt.

Ich würde mich freuen wenn mir da jemand weiter helfen kann, entweder mir sagt wie ich es machen kann, oder er es mir in meiner header.php es macht das es so wird wie ich es gerne haben möchte.

Ich hänge die Original header.php und die header.php wo ich es angefangen habe zu bearbeiten mit ran als zip

vielen dank

gruss Kay
PS: ich hänge zwei bilder mit rann da mit man sieht wie ich es meine

startseite 1.JPG startseite.JPG

Attachments

• header.zip
    9.7 KB · Views: 4
Sorry
I've already done a lot that I have angeängt in header_bearbeitet with.
have a picture there with you also see what I geschafft

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Entschüldigung
ich habe ja schön einiges geschafft das habe ich in der header_bearbeitet mit angeängt.

habe auch ein Bild da mit man auch sieht was ich geschafft habe

Gruss Kay

startseite 2.JPG

Hello I want this like hollen here again high.
Did it all get so far out, but unfortunately the Navigation Link Discover is not as he intended.
It true even if someone out there can help me further, and my bar so created that does make it look nice.

Have two pictures where you can see what I mean it does not look good.
In the image 2 I have something with a graphics program played rum to show how it should look.
Hanging my php file with Ran would be glad if someone can make it right.

The logo itself has been made on css in the position,
I've done that.

/* Logo_verschoben*/
.top-bar-logo img {
margin-left: auto;
margin-right: 90%;
}
Greeting kay
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hallo ich möchte diese hier gerne noch mal hoch hollen.
Habe es alles so weit hin bekommen, nur leider den Navigation Link Endecken der ist nicht so wie er das soll.
Es wahre schon wenn jemand mir da weiter helfen kann, und mir die Leiste so erstellt das es schön aussehen tut.

Habe zwei Bilder gemacht wo man sehen kann was ich meine das es nicht gut aussehen tut.
Bei dem Bild 2 habe ich etwas mit einen Grafik Program rum gespielt um zu zeigen wie es aussehen sollte.
Hänge meine php datei mit ran würde mich freuen wenn es jemand richtig machen kann.

Das Logo selber habe ich über css in die Position gemacht,
das habe ich so gemacht.

/* Logo_verschoben*/
.top-bar-logo img {
margin-left: auto;
margin-right: 90%;
}

Bild 1 ist leider Falsch

2015-11-111rhu82.jpg

Bild 2 so sollte es aussehen
2015-11-112idu2i.jpg

meine php datei

many thanks for the help
vielen dank für die Hilfe
Greeting kay

Attachments

• header.zip
    4.9 KB · Views: 5
You will need to use CSS to perfom those, maybe also HTML. Check the examples and play around with it.

Back