• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

• ⚠️ Got a Something went wrong message? Read this guide and provide the actual error. Do not skip this.
    • ✅ Confirm that the server meets the System Requirements
    • 🔥 Check for any available Hotfix - your issue could be already reported/fixed
    • 📚 Read documentation - It will be required to Debug and understand Errors for a faster support response

Change Base Color

Is not something easy to do at this time (I will add that later on). For now you will need to edit/overwrite countless CSS rules, sorry.

can u please say where i find it.
i changed the color #00a7da to #86ba0b in the app\themes\Peafowl\style.css and the app\content\system\style.css
but nothing happens...

You have to change it everywhere you need to. Then you need to make sure to upload the files and clear your browser/CDN cache.

i have done it ;)
Enjoy it in green.

http://fotos.latrox.at/

Edit: The Change was easy with the Replace Function in the Editor.

For everyone:
only edit: lib\Peafowl\peafowl.css

Change the "#00a7da" Color to what ever you want ^^

Last edited:
If you want to change all the "blues" like that is easy. To make it work with the default system is complicated.

Back