• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Cdn For chevereto 2.1.1 Working

anmolgill

Chevereto Member
Hi Guys Cdn For chevereto 2.1.1 Working and tested on my own website
freshimg.net so any one like to have cdn code integration please send me p.m
when i will reply to this topic.

thanks
Sharing is Caring so it will be free of cost

I really don't know much about CDN's, which I kind of should since I own a few websites.

Isn't a CDN simply an external server to host your data? Which makes the images load much faster and takes away the overall load of the website.

If so, I'd love this idea. Not to sure how to implement it, but I'd give it a go!

I've given you a +1 for sharing.

Excuse me sir, I've checked and I can confirm your images are uploaded elsewhere, in an other ip, different than the ip of your main website, and that pretty awesome.
But some questions comes :
- How do the images being uploaded to the different subdomain (by ftp)?
- How do you manage them ? (with the new filemanager of chevereto?)
- How the users manage their own images if they are uploaded in an other place?
- You seen that your script sometimes gives (flood error) and some window pop ups when you upload an image?

I will post shortly a youtube link, to show better what i mean :)
I'd love to test the new code locally, when I get my chevereto licence (shortly) :)

EDIT: http://youtu.be/D4tQWeOXN8o

But some questions comes :
- How do the images being uploaded to the different subdomain (by ftp)?
Hi mate it cdn and it auto import files from your main server to it own server worldwide
if u wanna see stats of cdn i can give you. as its still is testing mod so some errors will come.
- How do you manage them ? (with the new filemanager of chevereto?)
Its manage same way in normal filemanager mod but i need to edit one or 2 files of mod to make it work with cdn
- How the users manage their own images if they are uploaded in an other place?
its uploaded in cheverto filemanager not different server but its synchronize by cdn
- You seen that your script sometimes gives (flood error) and some window pop ups when you upload an image?
yes man that error was comming before flood error because script was on free hosting
now it is own hosting server and working fine.

for in detail of cdn how it work go here http://www.dogado.de/en/infrastructure/content-delivery-network-cdn/in-detail.html

I use cloudflare for that, the demo actually is on cloudflare and nothing need to be edited all works auto.
by the way is free.

Yeah I used cloudflare for all my domains too. It's simple, free, and has several addons that are nice too. The only thing I don't like about cloudflare is that when you're making changes they can take several hours to appear on the site (unless you put cloudflare in developer mode).

If you want to sign up, go to www.cloudflare.com.

You can always Purge the Cache :) it flushes your website cached files, so you can see the edits you have done asap :)

Yeah I used cloudflare for all my domains too. It's simple, free, and has several addons that are nice too. The only thing I don't like about cloudflare is that when you're making changes they can take several hours to appear on the site (unless you put cloudflare in developer mode).

If you want to sign up, go to www.cloudflare.com.

The trick is use page rules, you can set that .php files don't get cached and so on. You can also do the clear cache and it will be all flushed.

Hi Guys
I am accepting request now
for 5 persons now will do work for them
u just need to p.m me
and send details as of
ftp user and password
plus server i.p address or url
and cdn url for eg as cdn.xxx.com like according to your site url

Sharing is Caring so it will be free of cost

I also utilize cloudflare for which, the demo in fact is in cloudflare and also nothing require to be edited every one of the functions automotive.
by just how is free.

Back