• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Can't upload logo Windows server

Status
Not open for further replies.

loose_unit

Chevereto Member
I am having this issue also, although I get an error "Can't remove old logo file" however as I am running a windows server there should be no issue.

Also, I have checked the directories and found that the new logo is uploading as "content/images/system/logo.png" - So I am not sure what is going on here - I have checked the Database and there doesn't appear to be any options in there that might affect this?

I would also like to note that since updating to 3.2.3 the default "chevereto" logo disappeared, this is what prompted me to finally sort out my own!

The issue was that MySQL was running in strict mode and the update script has a little flaw in those cases. I've already fixed in your server. Upcomming release will have a patched intaller.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back