• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Cant manage Banners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robinus

banned
After i updated all files for 3.2.3 Version, and everything seems to be okay, just Banner manager does not works properly, i see the boxes where i should put the code for Banners, but after i do this, and after i save changes, nothing happens.. Any ideas guys?

You are missing the database changes. Did you run properly install.php?

Yes sir, i did, i got the message after that i should reinstall install.php and /app/install, and there was not any errors.

Yes sir, i did, i got the message after that i should reinstall install.php and /app/install, and there was not any errors.

Then most likely you did it wrong. When you run install.php the system updates the 'chevereto_version_installed' to the value stored at app/app.php so if you run install.php without actually update app/install/ the system will update the setting value to 3.2.3 but it won't include the database changes.

Anyway, your chv_settings table should look like this at the end:

Captura.png

If you are missing all this keys you can easily fool the system by changing chv_settings.chevereto_version_installed to 3.2.2 and then run install.php again (make sure that you have the updated app/install files).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back