• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

• ⚠️ Got a Something went wrong message? Read this guide and provide the actual error. Do not skip this.
    • ✅ Confirm that the server meets the System Requirements
    • 🔥 Check for any available Hotfix - your issue could be already reported/fixed
    • 📚 Read documentation - It will be required to Debug and understand Errors for a faster support response

Can't create/write to file '/tmp/#sql_ceb_0.MYD' (Errcode: 17)

dotch

Chevereto Member
Every now and then my 2 Chevereto sites are down at the same time. The other 3 MySQL websites on my cheap VPS are fine. When I reboot my VPS, everything is back to normal. I get this error in Chevereto:

PDOException: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1 Can't create/write to file '/tmp/#sql_ceb_0.MYD' (Errcode: 17)

Any Idea?

You have a error in the mysql server, seems to be a permission issue.

It happened again today; both sites down

Code:
PDOException: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1 Can't create/write to file '/tmp/#sql_ceb_0.MYD' (Errcode: 17)

My server's temp /tmp folder is set to 777. Isn't this a savety risk? If I CHMOD it to 775 or 755 my sites immediately go down wit error messages like the one above.

Any idea?

Aaah, I'm on a cheap VPS. Althoug my help desk is always helpful, my VPS is unmanaged.

The problem happens rarely. I wonder if it was caused by a automatic Plesk update (I haven't changed anything myself). Then it might go away with the next update (have seen that before).

Or it might be caused by a virus scanner locking files temporarely.

Or is it caused by a hacker (am I too paranoid?)? Strange thing is that my non-chevereto sites are not affected.

Try to re-install the mysql server. Sadly I don't know much about that particular error, perhaps you could ask in serverfault.com

Back