• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Can't add SFTP storage - Can't change dir in CHV\Sftp::put

Status
Not open for further replies.

madkiwi

Chevereto Member
I start experiencing quite weird issue that came from nowhere (start suddenly appearing on version 3.7.4, latest update to 3.7.5 didn't fix it).
When I'm trying add a new storage (sometimes same error appear when existing storage details need to be changed) it shows next error:
Code:
Can't insert storage. Error: Can't change dir in CHV\Sftp::put

Any ideas where should I dig to fix it?

Much appreciate your help.

That error indicates that the API can't change the remote SFTP directory. You should check for permission issues or maybe test the same credentials in a FTP app.

Same with FTP: External storage has failed >> Can't upload '009m.md.png' in CHV\Ftp::put
Interesting thing - now, it's just an alert message I receive as an email. It works fine for the most of the time, but once in a random while it start giving this error.
Is there any way to determine which storage cause this issue?

If sometimes it works then the problem is that the ftp server is blocking or limiting it. How many images gets your website in one day?

If sometimes it works then the problem is that the ftp server is blocking or limiting it. How many images gets your website in one day?
Not much really - about a 500-700 and it's all spread through three external storage nodes.

I suggest you to try using a more stable server. At script side Chevereto only connects to that server, it can't do anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back