• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Cannot view user's profile with 40K images

Status
Not open for further replies.

gobzer

Chevereto Member
I'm running chevereto 3.8.3 with 12M images database (migrated from old engine).
I have two big users. One of them has 200K images, the other one has 40k images.
The problem is that when I'm trying to look at their profiles I wait for 120 seconds and end up with 500 error. Because of this problem they left my service.

The same thing occured before when I tried to look at the images in the dashboard, but on 3.8.3 I finally able to see the recent images! Maybe that performance problem is similar? Can you take a look at the code?
I'm not able to present you a FTP account or something at the moment. Nor create similar user on demo.

Maybe this part of MySQL slowlog may help?
Code:
# Query_time: 79.504602  Lock_time: 0.000137 Rows_sent: 17  Rows_examined: 7810412
SET timestamp=1475351427;
SELECT * FROM (SELECT * FROM chv_images
WHERE chv_images.image_user_id='1038961'
ORDER BY chv_images.image_id DESC
LIMIT 0,17) chv_images
LEFT JOIN chv_storages ON chv_images.image_storage_id = chv_storages.storage_id
LEFT JOIN chv_users ON chv_images.image_user_id = chv_users.user_id
LEFT JOIN chv_albums ON chv_images.image_album_id = chv_albums.album_id
LEFT JOIN chv_categories ON chv_images.image_category_id = chv_categories.category_id
LEFT JOIN chv_likes ON chv_likes.like_content_type = "image" AND chv_likes.like_content_id = chv_images.image_id AND chv_likes.like_user_id = $

Like I said, I need FTP access. I cannot debug it just seeing the query.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back