• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Cannot upload, error: No image has been uploaded

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucayang

Chevereto Member
Dear all,

I install Chevereto 2.0 on two sites. onw with my main domain name, and the other is with another domain name. a very strange issue happen, the site with my main domain name work very well, but other site always has upload issue: No image has been uploaded. two sites are on the same server. and all setting is the same, chomod setting is the same. how should I resolve the problem, thanks you guys.

sreenshot: http://screensnapr.com/v/WIsrY9.png

Best Regards,

Lucayang

after many testing, I notice the upload fail error will happn when the image size is over 200KB, but I set the MAX size is 10MB

Not always the file limit is the actual limit that shuts down the upload process, there is other common pitfalls on PHP that could be the cause of this error.

The other limits that can trick the upload process are:
1. max_execution_time
2. memory_limit
3. upload_max_filesize
4. post_max_size

You can check this limits using phpinfo()

And this are common pitfalls on PHP as you can read here: http://php.net/manual/es/features.file-upload.common-pitfalls.php

So, what to do?
Check the limits using php.ini and try to change those editing this file (or using the PHP functions that can set this values).

I think that I can *try* to hard set this limits for a new Chevereto release but I'm the first to tell you that doing such thins is futile, this limits are always ruled by the overlord server. if you are on a VPS or a dedicated server then is a bad config, nothing more... But if you are on a shared server then is most likely that you can't override this limits, but hey... you can try ;)

btw, this issue is documented on the Chevereto Docs

They are on the exact same server, running the same server config? Are you sure???

I have just sent you a response, but I really need to know if those sites are on the exact same server and they run the exact same PHP config... This is because it could be a server issue regarding thread priority.

This issue was due because of php.ini memory limit. Fixed.

If you run cPanel/WHM on your server you can easily edit it through WHM as root.

Navigate: Main >> Service Configuration >> PHP Configuration Editor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back