• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Can not Upload images.

Status
Not open for further replies.

asif2001

Chevereto Member
Dear Sir:

Two days ago, I update to 2.1.1.

Im having trouble uploading images.. It doesn't throw an error or any thing.. Just says "No image has been uploaded"

But, I can see the image file that I just upload in Admin FileManager.

Chevereto testing tool: PASSED.

upload_max_filesize = 200M
post_max_size = 200M
max_execution_time = 1000
max_input_time = 1000

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Dear Sir:

In these days, I fresh installed my Serve to ClearOS Community 6.2.
PHP:5.3.3
Mysql:5.1.61
Apache/2.2.15 (ClearOS Core)
Phpinfo:http://www.chemgy.com.tw/phptest.php?action=phpinfo
I am sure that every Server configurations were installed.
Apache's mod_rewrite enabled
PHP 5.0 or higher
PDO and PDO MySQL
file_uploads enabled in php.ini
GD Library 2 or higher
Client URL Library (cURL)

I only edit PHP.ini:
upload_max_filesize = 100M
post_max_size = 100M
max_execution_time = 1000
max_input_time = 1000

There are two new problems after install chevereta 2.1.1.
1.After upload an image, I got a 404 Not Found page with error_reporting turn off.(The requested URL /cto/image/6U was not found on this server.)
2.I can not log in to Admin page anymore.

I will PM you my chevereta Site url , admin password and ini files for test only with error_reporting turn on .

Thanks for your help.

Remember that you need to restart the services (apache, etc) if you want that the changes takes effect.

I still got the same error:
PHP:
Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Asia/Chongqing' for 'CST/8.0/no DST' instead in /var/www/html/cto/includes/classes/class.upload.php on line 86 Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Asia/Chongqing' for 'CST/8.0/no DST' instead in /var/www/html/cto/includes/classes/class.db.php on line 213

Rodolfo said:
Remember that you need to restart the services (apache, etc) if you want that the changes takes effect.

Sorry for that.
I restart my Server,but still have that two problems with error reporting off.

Do I need turn error reporting off for you to test?

This time , I keep it off until you want it to be turn on.

Turn error reporting off, the problem now is that your server is using multiviews and you need to set the rewritebase.

In the root .htaccess file find this line:
Code:
RewriteEngine On

Just below that you will need to add this:
Code:
RewriteBase /cto/

Snce you are running this on the cto folder you need cto on the rewritebase. If you run from the root public folder you only need to use /

Rodolfo said:
Turn error reporting off, the problem now is that your server is using multiviews and you need to set the rewritebase.

In the root .htaccess file find this line:
Code:
RewriteEngine On

Just below that you will need to add this:
Code:
RewriteBase /cto/

Snce you are running this on the cto folder you need cto on the rewritebase. If you run from the root public folder you only need to use /

:( , add that line to .htaccess and restart the Server.
Not thing change,still get 404 file not found....

Send me your FTP details I will check it when I have some spare time, this will take forever if we still keep doing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back