• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Can not upload image through mobile browser

edwinabp

Chevereto Noob
i view https://demo.chevereto.com/ through my mobile browser using chrome, and another browser. but i cannot upload the image. when i touch "start uploading" button it getting stuck. it displayed a pop up with information "no apps can perform this action".

please help me. thank you

mUsypFL.png

That's not a script issue but Android.

The message tells you that you don't have any app registered for input type file handling (file chooser). The error message is shown by your device, not the script.

I'm sorry but I can't assist you with this.

thank you for support. i think there is no problem with my device, because i can use image uploader when i try another uploading image site like imgurl.com or unsplash through my mobile browser. but can not upload a image using chevereto in mobile browser

That error is not thrown by the script. It is just not present in the system.

I can't help you with this: 1. It is not an error thrown by Chevereto. 2. I can't debug your device remotely.

Sorry.

when i tap/click "browse from your device" link, it can not upload.

but when i tap/click "take a picture" link, i can upload an image from my android device. (my device is xiaomi)

how to change the code for "browse form your device link?"

aiipEhm.jpg

Last edited:
Back