• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

• ⚠️ Got a Something went wrong message? Read this guide and provide the actual error. Do not skip this.
    • ✅ Confirm that the server meets the System Requirements
    • 🔥 Check for any available Hotfix - your issue could be already reported/fixed
    • 📚 Read documentation - It will be required to Debug and understand Errors for a faster support response

Can not install ..please help.

tangmo12

Chevereto Member
I've already download testing_tool.php to test whether my host is support chevereto or not and IT SAYS "YES".

BUT there are still some errors that I cannot install the script. The error report says as below;

There is a problem regarding server requirements. This means that Chevereto can't run because of the following:
  • PHP can't write/read in the session path . Your server setup doesn't have the right PHP/Apache permissions over this folder.
  • Please repair the permissions on this folder or specify a new one on php.ini
Please notice that this issue is because your server setup. If you want to run Chevereto please contact your hosting company or system admin regarding this report.
HOW CAN I DO?????????? Here is the error that it doesn't tell that where is the error.

error.jpg

Well the error os clear, you have a server setup error and the script has detect it. Where are you hosted?

Rodolfo, Thank you so much... I've already solve that problem but there is another problem...
1. I cannot deleted/rename/resize and code via GOOGLE CHROME.
2. via Firefox it seems like the fonts are too big for the space as shown in picture below.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 3
Back