• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Can I start with the free version?

Lars

Chevereto Noob
Hello chevereto,
today I found your website and I really like your built script. I'm looking forward to work with it in the future, so there is my question: Is it possible to start with the free version and update later with the database (all users/images.. etc) to the paid version without any data loses?

Best regards,
Lars.

Yes you can.
That's awesome to hear! Thank you! I'm going to give a try on this software.

I was wondering if you could help me out really quick. I was looking if there is any theme section on this site, since the software got a theme system and I can not find any in the style section?

Best regards,
Lars.

I was wondering if you could help me out really quick. I was looking if there is any theme section on this site, since the software got a theme system and I can not find any in the style section?
There are no extra themes, seems that my implementation is not that friendly or the default theme is good enough for most users.

I'm working in make that way more friendly for the next major version.

There are no extra themes, seems that my implementation is not that friendly or the default theme is good enough for most users.

I'm working in make that way more friendly for the next major version.
I'm not quite sure how your implementation work but I'm going to take a look into it. Thank you!

Thanks for your support I have another question: Do you support to build a integration with xenforo for the user table for example?

I would like to use chevereto and xenforo together, that people can use the same login details.

Also, do you support to setup the script that it allow to run multiple sites with the same login details?

Best regards,
Lars.

Thanks for your support I have another question: Do you support to build a integration with xenforo for the user table for example?

I would like to use chevereto and xenforo together, that people can use the same login details.

There are plans to add single sing on for multiple platforms but such thing is not on the top of the todo pile.

Also, do you support to setup the script that it allow to run multiple sites with the same login details?
Nope, sorry.

Back