• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Buy Option Error ?

For developer this script please send me your paypal email
So I can send 30usd directly from my paypal thanks

have a problem, after pay in PayPal have error

Sorry, your payment wasn't processed

The returned data doesn't match with the expected values. A manual review must be done to continue the process. Sorry for the inconvinience, this issue will be reviewed ASAP.

Rodolfo said:

same with me

The returned data doesn't match with the expected values. A manual review must be done to continue the process. Sorry for the inconvinience, this issue will be reviewed ASAP.

The problem was that Paypal change the normal response values that the system use to get and handle the payments, the system was not getting the expected values and you can imagine that the system just shouts down the whole process and kill the execution if something looks strange.

Anyway, is "fixed" now. I will keep an eye on this issue so if you notice the same error please keep in mind that all the orders are processed in no more than 12 hours in the worse scenario.

Hope you can understand.

I had the same problem~

Back