• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Buttons not Working - Images not Appearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems to be just you. Try refreshing your browser cache.

Really odd - cleared cache, restarted router, still cant get in! For me the only buttons that work are explore and random! Tried on three different pcs - same results!
Any other suggestions welcome.

What can I say, website works for me. Maybe (just maybe) your server is blocking or discouraging your IP. Try entering your website using a proxy or another internet connection, just to check that is not an IP thing.

Hi,
checked a proxy worked fine.
Oddly enough when I try with my own proxies does not work. Anyway no doubt time will solve. Thanks again.

Are these errors in anyway relevant?
[18-Jan-2015 18:22:21 America/Santiago] PHP Warning: Error while sending QUERY packet. PID=13328 in /home/snaphoar/public_html/lib/G/classes/class.db.php on line 176
[18-Jan-2015 18:22:21 America/Santiago] exception 'CHV\UserException' with message 'SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2006 MySQL server has gone away' in /home/snaphoar/public_html/app/lib/classes/class.user.php:53
Stack trace:
#0 /home/snaphoar/public_html/app/routes/route.index.php(160): CHV\User::getSingle('1')
#1 /home/snaphoar/public_html/lib/G/classes/class.handler.php(206): G\Handler->{closure}(Object(G\Handler))
#2 /home/snaphoar/public_html/lib/G/classes/class.handler.php(110): G\Handler->processRequest()
#3 /home/snaphoar/public_html/app/loader.php(258): G\Handler->__construct(Array)
#4 /home/snaphoar/public_html/index.php(20): include_once('/home/snaphoar/...')
#5 {main}
[18-Jan-2015 14:22:30 America/Denver] exception 'G\DBException' with message 'SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] No such file or directory' in /home/snaphoar/public_html/lib/G/classes/class.db.php:107
Stack trace:
#0 /home/snaphoar/public_html/lib/G/classes/class.db.php(118): G\DB->__construct()
#1 /home/snaphoar/public_html/app/loader.php(42): G\DB::getInstance()
#2 /home/snaphoar/public_html/index.php(20): include_once('/home/snaphoar/...')
#3 {main}
[18-Jan-2015 14:22:35 America/Denver] exception 'G\DBException' with message 'SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] No such file or directory' in /home/snaphoar/public_html/lib/G/classes/class.db.php:107
Stack trace:
#0 /home/snaphoar/public_html/lib/G/classes/class.db.php(118): G\DB->__construct()
#1 /home/snaphoar/public_html/app/loader.php(42): G\DB::getInstance()
#2 /home/snaphoar/public_html/index.php(20): include_once('/home/snaphoar/...')
#3 {main}

Basically the log is saying that mysql is not working properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back