• Hey Guest, don't forget to VOTE on each RFC topic. Your voting determine Chevereto development! No votes, no development.
  • Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Bulk edit image title and edit images from any page

mkerala

👽 Chevereto Freak
I would like to see ability to bulk edit image titles in Chevereto. Currently when selecting multiple images edit option is not available. This would enable to give same title to multiple images in one go.

Another feature I like to request is edit option for images on all pages for admin users. Currently edit option is not available from explore page or search page. This would make easier to edit images without opening them.

I am trying to give titles to title less images to make it appear correctly on Google Image search.

I don't think we need this. Pages in Chevereto doesn't work in the same way of other CMS because pages here are just a handy way to control basic contact information and maybe website policies. So there are no plans for bulk page manager.

Back