• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Bugs in 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guneyd

Chevereto Member
I may have found two bugs Rodolfo,
- When installing and if you have to manually input the mysql data into Settings.php, it says "Refresh this page when you're done". Refreshing the page returns the same page with the same message, I had to remove /install.php from the link manually in order to continue with the installation.
- When a guest uploads a picture, it is automatically set to public, but if you want to share that picture it says:
Note: This content is private. Change privacy to "public" to share.
(I checked in the admin dashboard as well, it says that the image is public)

Other than that, it looks amazing Rodolfo. Good work :D!

I've also found the following error when logged in as admin and pressing 'Random':

Code:
Fatal error [42000]: SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near ') AND (album_privacy = 'public' OR album_privacy IS NULL) ORDER BY RAND() LIMIT ' at line 1
Triggered in /lib/G/classes/class.db.php at line 176

Stack trace:
#0 /lib/G/classes/class.db.php(176): PDOStatement->execute()
#1 /lib/G/classes/class.db.php(193): G\DB->exec()
#2 /app/routes/route.index.php(60): G\DB->fetchSingle()
#3 /lib/G/classes/class.handler.php(204): G\Handler->{closure}(G\Handler)
#4 /lib/G/classes/class.handler.php(100): G\Handler->processRequest()
#5 /app/loader.php(178): G\Handler->__construct(Array)
#6 /index.php(21): include_once('/home/nginx/domains/mydomain.com/public/app/loader.php')

Also, I've been unable to use the search function, I keep getting a "That page doesn't exist" page.

And I don't know whether this is a bug or a notice, but when I scroll down on the frontpage I get this message in a yellow notice bar above: "Error: empty action"

Last edited:
I may have found two bugs Rodolfo,
- When installing and if you have to manually input the mysql data into Settings.php, it says "Refresh this page when you're done". Refreshing the page returns the same page with the same message, I had to remove /install.php from the link manually in order to continue with the installation.
- When a guest uploads a picture, it is automatically set to public, but if you want to share that picture it says:
Note: This content is private. Change privacy to "public" to share.
(I checked in the admin dashboard as well, it says that the image is public)

Other than that, it looks amazing Rodolfo. Good work :D!

Both issues will be patched with 3.0.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back