• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

• ⚠️ Got a Something went wrong message? Read this guide and provide the actual error. Do not skip this.
    • ✅ Confirm that the server meets the System Requirements
    • 🔥 Check for any available Hotfix - your issue could be already reported/fixed
    • 📚 Read documentation - It will be required to Debug and understand Errors for a faster support response

blurring of photos (under 18)

Xeranos

Chevereto Member
How to increase the blurring of photos (- 18 years old) and that it does not go clear when the mouse passes / question of morale with respect to minors!

Attachments

• mail002.png
    mail002.png
    238.4 KB · Views: 3
  • mail002a.png
    mail002a.png
    305.3 KB · Views: 3
Super thank you, but the blurring leaves when the mouse hovers over it which is hardly correct with respect to liners which makes you do nothing right?

You have to follow the same example and change the CSS rules that touch that element on hover status.

CSS:
.unsafe-blur-on [data-flag="unsafe"] .image-container,.unsafe-blur-on .list-item .list-item-thumbs li[data-flag="unsafe"] a,
.unsafe-blur-on [data-flag="unsafe"]:hover .image-container,.unsafe-blur-on .list-item:hover .list-item-thumbs li[data-flag="unsafe"] a {
    filter: blur(10px);
    -webkit-filter: blur(10px);
}

I tested:
"filter: blur (10px); & -webkit-filter: blur (10px);"
but hey it does not change much to have an effective blurring it would be necessary to go up to 200 but at first glance it does not work :(
Nothing very effective all this unfortunately ...

A black frame such as with compulsory click would be more logical and in line with the protection of minors

This if said I am not a developer so but the ability to modify the heart of the system is more than limited (modifications impossible)

Attachments

• mail002d.png
    mail002d.png
    3.2 KB · Views: 8
@Rodolfo
? it is not a personalization support that I was asking but to have a logical etique with regard to minors because be clear it is a gadget this blurring has nothing to do with an etique for the protection of minors! ?
No you don't agree?

NSFW stands for "Not Safe For Work". Is doesn't means adult content, it just means inappropriate for work. What you are bringing here is something different, so feel free to customize the software to fit your needs.

"feel free to customize the software according to your needs." and how do I do that? sorry but it's not my job ^^ so his explanation customize anything tonight or whatever it is difficult don't you think?

Back