• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

blank site

Status
Not open for further replies.

linker

Chevereto Member
when I install the chevereto 3.5.11,it show the blank site.
the host say it (php 5.4 mysql5.5 apache with rewrite) fit for chevereto ,can you help me?
thanks
the web: karzea.com

Last edited:
Notice: Undefined index: HTTP_X_FORWARDED_PROTO in /data/htdocs/chevereto.host.smartgslb.com/lib/G/G.php on line 82 Notice: Undefined variable: join in /data/htdocs/chevereto.host.smartgslb.com/lib/G/classes/class.db.php on line 309 Notice: Use of undefined constant G_APP_DB_HOST - assumed 'G_APP_DB_HOST' in /data/htdocs/chevereto.host.smartgslb.com/lib/G/classes/class.db.php on line 117 Notice: Use of undefined constant G_APP_DB_USER - assumed 'G_APP_DB_USER' in /data/htdocs/chevereto.host.smartgslb.com/lib/G/classes/class.db.php on line 117 Notice: Use of undefined constant G_APP_DB_PASS - assumed 'G_APP_DB_PASS' in /data/htdocs/chevereto.host.smartgslb.com/lib/G/classes/class.db.php on line 117 Notice: Use of undefined constant G_APP_DB_PORT - assumed 'G_APP_DB_PORT' in /data/htdocs/chevereto.host.smartgslb.com/lib/G/classes/class.db.php on line 117 Notice: Use of undefined constant G_APP_DB_NAME - assumed 'G_APP_DB_NAME' in /data/htdocs/chevereto.host.smartgslb.com/lib/G/classes/class.db.php on line 117 Notice: Use of undefined constant G_APP_DB_DRIVER - assumed 'G_APP_DB_DRIVER' in /data/htdocs/chevereto.host.smartgslb.com/lib/G/classes/class.db.php on line 117 Notice: Undefined offset: 2 in /data/htdocs/chevereto.host.smartgslb.com/lib/G/classes/class.db.php on line 74

the host server say the error_log is ok ,just see this . :( I don't understand why it is so difficult.

Seems to be a pdo issue. Upload a info.php file to check that please. You can also send me FTP acces to try to debug it depper.

Warning: DirectoryIterator() has been disabled for security reasons in /data/htdocs/chevereto.host.smartgslb.com/app/lib/classes/class.l10n.php on line 36 Catchable fatal error: Argument 1 passed to RegexIterator::__construct() must implement interface Iterator, instance of DirectoryIterator given, called in /data/htdocs/chevereto.host.smartgslb.com/app/lib/l10n.php on line 21 and defined in /data/htdocs/chevereto.host.smartgslb.com/app/lib/classes/class.l10n.php on line 37

Here you have it. You need to enable DirectoryIterator in that server.

the host server say the DirectoryIterator exist security holes,so can't enable.
anyway ,thanks for your help
That is wrong. Directoryiterator itself doesn't cause security holes, is the server config who causes that thing regarding SPL iterators.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back