• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

Blank homepage after upgrading to 3.20.x

Andy

Chevereto Member
Is it because we're now forced to 'Add new cover image'?

To reproduce the issue: Visit the Chevereto home page with Style set to the Landing page.

Is it because we're now forced to 'Add new cover image'?
🤣 Where that came from?

I'm used to read self made "facts" by users but that's going too far... Why the need of assuming stuff rather than just ask? When I announced that people will be forced to change that?

So is it true that starting from v3.20.x no longer provided a stock cover home page, and must specify our own home page cover images?

Not true, your mind is tricking you. That thing is same as before, you have another assorted issue.

Hope you figure it out.

Can you give me a clue what to check?

HTML:
<div id="home-cover">
    <div id="home-cover-slideshow">
    </div>    <div id="home-cover-content" class="c20 phone-c1 phablet-c1 fluid-column center-box padding-left-10 padding-right-10">
        <div id="home_before_title" class="ad-banner">      </div>        <h1>Upload and share your images.</h1>
        <p class="c20 center-box text-align-center">Drag and drop anywhere you want and start uploading your images now. 25 MB limit. Direct image links, BBCode and HTML thumbnails.</p>
        <div class="home-buttons">
            <a data-trigger="anywhere-upload-input"  class="btn btn-big white outline">Start uploading</a>        </div>
        <div id="home_after_cta" class="ad-banner">     </div>    </div>
</div>

To check what? You haven't even explained or showed anything. We aren't in your head, you have to show and tell.

Why you think nobody else replies you?

This is community support... I'm at Tech Support. Different thing, more requisites to get help.

Why having two support sections? Here I just give hints, expecting others to help in the process. I don't take charge of community support. I just move things, I don't provide you actual support in this section.

You can always open a ticket at Tech Support.

That's what I thought, every time I upgrade Chevereto, usually my site is getting a new default home page, but since version 3.20 it's just blank.

Ps: I upgrade from /dashboard.

That's what I thought, every time I upgrade Chevereto, usually my site is getting a new default home page, but since version 3.20 it's just blank.
Did you check your Browser Console for any errors? Maybe some missing files?
I would be helpful if you post a link for external view.

Back