• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Biggest site powered by Chevereto

Once sites get huge profits, they tend to hire developers and make their own software.

There are a few big sites that use Chevereto as is and other use it as a base. If you can save money with a good base you will. That's why people use frameworks or CMS. I could say a dozen of big websites with huge traffic based on Wordpress, Magento, etc. You go to own software just when there is no base that you can apply or when the high resource usage push you to develop wild things like facebook or mailchimp. But everyday you will find that everybody use something from someone else... A class, a complete script, etc.

Hello, what is the biggest site powered by Chevereto? or any big sites.

Regards,
Lastopp

I know about a few with 100k images and so on. Even the demo is "big" it has 10K images.

@pulseeey pretty sure that's what they have in total. According to their stats page. Not in a day ;-)

You can see the amout in the left vertical bar.

denully, I'm afraid you are reading their stats page wrong.
It's definitely just a day's worth :)
Look at the bottom bar, it's from

dxkny.png

Here is one month.

f7qNr.png

I stand corrected :)
Just seemed impossible to get 40k images in less then an hour, but I guess they have some nice servers running :)

Back