• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Big Error!

Armani1

Chevereto Member
I had a previous image hosting script, with 102,000 images

i liked this one so i installed it, but kept the image directory the same, now i get a white screen, it wont goto site

BUT if i rename current image folder and upload the one that came with this script it works fine?

is it because this script cant handle so many images orr???

no sorry, a different script

but had the same idea, renamed the image and put it in /images

so i figured, it would be no issue ?

replaced all .htaccess, nothing worked

BUT i think i may have got it now? possibly, lol

If it was a different script is very likely that it won't work. You can't just rename folders and expect that the things work just like magic.

Sure, direct access to your images will work, new uploads will work, but the old URLs won't work because you have move them. You need to add .htaccess rules to preserve the old URLs.

For instance, this is the guide to move from NB to 2.0: http://chevereto.com/docs#!upgrade but that suits ONLY for NB, no for other scripts.

Btw this is not a Tech Support issue, moving to FAQ.

Back