• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Beta updates program

Rodolfo

⭐ Chevereto Godlike
Chevereto Staff
Administrator
Hey guys,

I think that it will be a good idea to add a beta release channel including all the work in progress stuff. I noticed that delaying features in Chevereto Free helps a lot to ship more stable releases so my idea is to bring this benefit to the paid edition but without delays.

The idea is that those who can safely try a beta release can help me with this process and in exchange, you get releases about 2-4 weeks earlier and at the same time you can provide feedback about the new stuff. Everybody wins.

What do you think?

I like it. I've experienced a handful of bugs on live upgrades. This would allow me to sit back a week ort wo before upgrading to see if it is stable. :D

+1

Count me in, that would be really useful as I test new releases anyway before updating.

Back