• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

• ⚠️ Got a Something went wrong message? Read this guide and provide the actual error. Do not skip this.
    • ✅ Confirm that the server meets the System Requirements
    • 🔥 Check for any available Hotfix - your issue could be already reported/fixed
    • 📚 Read documentation - It will be required to Debug and understand Errors for a faster support response

Awaiting feedback BC Math problem again

dotch

Chevereto Member
Hi,

I'm moving my websites to a new VPS with the same provider. Basically everything stays the same, except the new VPS has better specs than the old VPS and I have new IPs. I use this:

Code:
CentOS 6.5 (Final)
PHP 5.3.3-27.el6_5

I start from scratch, so I've uploaded all the files and imported the old database.

Now, when I point my domain to the new website I get this message again (had the same with the old server some years ago):

Code:
There is a problem regarding server requirements. This means that Chevereto can't run because of the following:

bcadd function is not defined. You need to re-install the BC Math functions.
    bcmul function is not defined. You need to re-install the BC Math functions.
    bcpow function is not defined. You need to re-install the BC Math functions.
    bcmod function is not defined. You need to re-install the BC Math functions.
    bcdiv function is not defined. You need to re-install the BC Math functions.

So I tried the usual solution:

Code:
yum install php-bcmath 
service httpd restart

but I get:
Code:
Package php-bcmath-5.3.3-27.el6_5.x86_64 already installed and latest version
Nothing to do

So I can I get rid of the BS math error? I've also tried:
Code:
yum install php53u-bcmath
but that doesn't work either.

Any idea? Thanks

BCMath is a server issue, not related with the script.

Yeah, thanks for you reply. I realized too late I should have posted it in "Server Configuration and Hosting". Perhaps anyone knows a solution?

I think I solved the problem:

Code:
yum remove php-bcmath
yum update
yum install php-bcmath

After that I no longer got the BCMath errors, but a blank screen. Remembered that I had to set the correct time zone in etc/php.ini:

Code:
date.timezone = "Europe/Berlin"

Last edited:
Back