• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Basic File Manager V0.1

Piers

Founder licence
This just about works, it allows you to view images in a pretty way without using FTP. The area is username/password protected and is /admin.php.

I am releasing the alpha version free with the two themes I am selling and will release this mod. free to the community when it goes beta.

Rodolfo will be providing a File Manager in a future update and I am sure it will be much more complete, however this works and seems like a good option for the time being.

Anyway, here is a screenshot:

Br0wA.png

Rodolfo said:
anony.ws doesn't work for me either

lol, DNS can take a while to propagate but this is too long. My ISP's DNS normally update within an hour. Could you clear your cache?

Oh and the file manager is not on anony, it's on a dev site.

page works fine for me on both my broadband, 3G usb modem and my phone ( 3 different ISP's ) :)

I think that your dns is bad configured and some isp can't understand it.

Yeah, found SOA records were not working, fixed. If you let DNS update it should be fine. Weird how some ISP's are a little behind.

If I decide to release this before 2.1, it will only be for people who have purchased themes.

Back