• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Auto Resize images too big

Status
Not open for further replies.

s0n1c

Chevereto Member
Hello,

I see on feature pages, Chevereto has resize function but i dont see it anywhere in Admin dashboard.

What i would like to do is:
- If images are over certain size: ex 2000x3000 in dimension or over 3MB in size, then resize this image to 1500x2000 with image quality 85%.

IS there anyway to do it?

Thanks

@s0n1c You can resize an image manually by clicking image preview while uploading. or Read this topic may be it helps you!
By the way an official implementation for handling large images could be added in the final life cycle of v3.X Chevereto version.

A little question about it, it is not better to distinguish if it a member or a guest.
I would find it better if could say that guests may only upload pictures up to a certain size.
And registered members may upload higher or unlimited.

A little question about it, it is not better to distinguish if it a member or a guest.
I would find it better if could say that guests may only upload pictures up to a certain size.
And registered members may upload higher or unlimited.
That's a totally different thing. Open a new topic for a new feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back