• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Arvixe & Branding-Free

beautifulpeople

Chevereto Noob
Hi All,

I am looking at http://www.arvixe.com/chevereto-hosting - but, before I go further, I want to know, is branding-free possible? If so, how much does it cost?
(Basically I wish to add my own logo and get it to look fully 100% my own website).

And, are developers easily available should I need to get some customisations done and ads integrated etc.?

Thanks.

Chevereto is white-label you can change the logo or anything else.

I havent see developers around, much likely because I take care of adding the most wanted features.

Cheers.

Not by default but you can add it by custom coding. System has a built in DB class to query the database and get data.

Not by default but you can add it by custom coding. System has a built in DB class to query the database and get data.
Can you tell me if you register as a member you still cant comment? You have to sign-up again at Disqus etc to be able to make comments? Is this how it is? If this is true then isn't it annoying to ask an already registered member to sign-up for the 2nd time?

System uses Disqus or Facebook comments or anything you want to put on it. That won't change. Larger websites like Techcrunch also do it in this way and is because that is better. Comment system won't come to Chevereto, at least to Chevereto 3.

System uses Disqus or Facebook comments or anything you want to put on it. That won't change. Larger websites like Techcrunch also do it in this way and is because that is better. Comment system won't come to Chevereto, at least to Chevereto 3.
ok I see, and will you bring in a feature at any time which will allow register members to message each other directly or allow a member to specify which other specific member(s) can view their albums etc.? I am thinking that for a busy site allowing such member to member direct contact could be charged for?

Back