• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Are you have problem with my country?

sajad hamidi

Chevereto Noob
hi
im an iranian and now i need to buy chevereto to create an image upload center
but i dont know are you have problem with my ip ( with iran ) or no?

and i need to know about AUS ! by buying chevereto license i can use this mod or this mod must buy ?

No I mean I don't see why he should have issues for being Iranian. If you can pay it with PayPal then you should be OK.

That includes the UK and the EU? Because Paypal is based on Luxembourg (but they have operations in USA)

use bitcoin, safe to make transaction currency. Whether your country got boycott or not ;)

wow this guy is my hero. Talking about Bitcoin in 2013:cool:

I've been into Bitcoin for several years and this thread is exactly why Bitcoin will become the world's currency.

Paypal and Banks will no longer limit us. We can easily bypass them and purchase whatever we what.

I hate paypal. What is amazing small developers online just need your Bitcoin address to accept payments. Unlike paypal

I've noticed tons of websites slowly adapting Bitcoin over the years.

Paypal will become a thing of that past.

Back