• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

API upload issue sharex..

Status
Not open for further replies.

neoark

Chevereto Member
Hello,

I am having problem uploading via api and post.

Code:
Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReaderException: Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: <. Path '', line 0, position 0.
   at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ParseValue()
   at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.ReadForType(JsonReader reader, JsonContract contract, Boolean hasConverter)
   at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.Deserialize(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, Boolean checkAdditionalContent)
   at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializer.DeserializeInternal(JsonReader reader, Type objectType)
   at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject(String value, Type type, JsonSerializerSettings settings)
   at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject[T](String value, JsonSerializerSettings settings)
   at ShareX.UploadersLib.ImageUploaders.Chevereto.Upload(Stream stream, String fileName)
   at ShareX.WorkerTask.UploadData(IGenericUploaderService service, Stream stream, String fileName)
   at ShareX.WorkerTask.DoUpload(Int32 retry)

My nginx doesn't record anything besides [22/Aug/2016:17:57:22 -0400] "POST /neoarkapi/1/upload HTTP/1.1" 200 6101 "-" "ShareX.

I'm sorry but this is Chevereto support, not ShareX support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back