• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

API issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mortgage

Chevereto Member
I'm trying to use a chrome extension set up by another Chevereto user and we have exchanged a few emails and we checked curl is installed and working and allow_url_fopen is enabled I replaced every file from 3.6.2 (in case a file got skipped during upgrade) but no luck (all files are default not edited).

error:
Warning: Illegal string offset 'tmp_name' in /public_html/app/lib/classes/class.image.php on line 485

Warning: md5_file(h): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in public_html/app/lib/classes/class.image.php on line 485

any ideas? I can provide you login details if needed (Rodolfo).

--
Other things I have noticed and have informed my provider (in case anyone else is having this issue)
1 - emails do not currently send out and return errors (waiting on a reply from arvixe)
2- all uploads from URLs fail and return Internal server error but does actually upload still (uploading local file is fine)

EDIT #1: hmmm.. it seems it's my custom php.ini file soon as I remove that from .htaccess URL uploads work again API now gives error 0 (zero)

Last edited:
Those warnings will be always there because of the detect duplicated upload fn. I've fixed that for 3.6.3 so in the meanwhile try to run your system with error_reporting = off.

Those warnings will be always there because of the detect duplicated upload fn. I've fixed that for 3.6.3 so in the meanwhile try to run your system with error_reporting = off.

Okay thanks. I have error reporting on temporarily while arvixe and mandrill are trying to solve an email issue. Currently waiting between periods for testing due to the "Allow up to 15 minutes for the email. You can try again later." rule. Can I temporarily disable this?

Okay thanks. I have error reporting on temporarily while arvixe and mandrill are trying to solve an email issue. Currently waiting between periods for testing due to the "Allow up to 15 minutes for the email. You can try again later." rule. Can I temporarily disable this?

You can turn off require email confirmation, but the 15min thing is hardcoded. Search for 15 in app/routes/route.account.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back