• Hey Guest, don't forget to VOTE on each RFC topic. Your voting determine Chevereto development! No votes, no development.
  • Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Anti Ad Block

i read some where that EU is considering that sites that blocks users using ad blockers might be marked as illegal.

But i haven't heard much more about this so idk if it ever got far enough for this to be illegal to block users using ad blocks.

i read some where that EU is considering that sites that blocks users using ad blockers might be marked as illegal.

But i haven't heard much more about this so idk if it ever got far enough for this to be illegal to block users using ad blocks.

Not Blocking User Exactly,
Just Hiding the Image and Giving Pop up like, Please Disable the Adblock to See the image

I believe that all the block ad block thing happens on the client so you can use any JavaScript adblock blocker right now by adding it in your footer hook. For example, to add BlockAdBlock is easy as create a footer.php file under app/themes/Peafowl/custom_hooks folder.

app\themes\Peafowl\custom_hooks\footer.php file attached.

I don't know if this is an industry jet? Like several blocker scripts or something like that to consider adding a Dashboard procedure for this.

Attachments

• footer.zip
    8 KB · Views: 3
I believe that all the block ad block thing happens on the client so you can use any JavaScript adblock blocker right now by adding it in your footer hook. For example, to add BlockAdBlock is easy as create a footer.php file under app/themes/Peafowl/custom_hooks folder.

View attachment 2204

app\themes\Peafowl\custom_hooks\footer.php file attached.

I don't know if this is an industry jet? Like several blocker scripts or something like that to consider adding a Dashboard procedure for this.
Thanks For Your Suggestion Bro, But Those are not effective, I Have Seen a Addon on Xenforo which works perfectly , Looking for those Type of Adblock Detector

Attachments

• overlay.png
    overlay.png
    70.5 KB · Views: 12
Back