• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

another way

SidhuZ

Chevereto Noob
I want to buy this script.
Don't have credit card.
I there any way that i can transfer money to them through there email on paypal & they give me script..
Is it possible...

idk why you all saying that he can pay with paypal if he doesnt even have credit card.

This is biggest problem for ppl who doesnt have credit card so i suggest rodolfo now to make second paying option which is onebip -> http://www.onebip.com/

With onebip ppl can transfer money from mobile phones to onebip.Popular games like ogame,travian etc using this payment method.

SidhuZ i dont know where are you from but search or make thread in some popular forum in your country and ask is there a site (in your language) so you can send money to them via bank and they will pay here with paypal.Be aware that sites like that are taking some provision. Btw if your parents have credit card you can pay with that but dont forget ask your parents first :p

Yea Rodolfo you should make ppl can pay by OneBip because alot of them don't have credit card and they want to buy your scirpt, i am lucky one because i know everything wabout my dad's bank account soo i can buy what ever i want with my dad's credit card and i only got 15 years and i am not shame of it....

Back