• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Android application

huyamba

Chevereto Member
I think that script requires Android and iOS apps, many photo hosting services use them for a long time already.

So i advice you to include apps in chevereto distribution with detailed instruction how to compile and customize them.

Please don't use Android Studio it's very complicated for users, most of them (including me) don't have skills, it will need to spend much time to find out how to compile apps.

I know that there is available other soft, scripts which are easy to use, especially for not complicated task. It should be something like one-button solution to compile apps, it needs simple customization i.e. replace url, logo, smtp settings, maybe something else.

Thanks

Back