• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Android app?

repvik

Chevereto Member
Would it be possible with an Android app, so that a custom chevereto-host shows up on the "share via"-menu?

With the current script I think that it will need to write some API. In 2.0 it will be way more easy because it has API bundled.

Rodolfo said:
With the current script I think that it will need to write some API. In 2.0 it will be way more easy because it has API bundled.
OK. Is there an ETA on 2.0? Not that I'm in a hurry, just curious.

Do you know if it's possible to integrate with Simple Machines forums (SMF)?

repvik said:
OK. Is there an ETA on 2.0? Not that I'm in a hurry, just curious.
Do you know if it's possible to integrate with Simple Machines forums (SMF)?

"soon"... I'm writing the final stuff. The thing is that I have been busy with other works.

About SMF integration... In theory you can integrate Chevereto 2.0 with anything but since is a new thing there is no "smf_pack.zip". I think that those things will came up with the time... I can also write kind of base php, or base js in oder to demostrate the api power.

As for the Android app, I should be able to do it also, Android use java for their coding language, and I'm studying java in my school classes. It shouldn't be so hard. Again, I will be waiting the 2.0 api.

Back