• Hey Guest, don't forget to VOTE on each RFC topic. Your voting determine Chevereto development! No votes, no development.
  • Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Allow comments on photos

+1
Something important feature to have in community mode specially.
Demo have Disqus integrate, also could be Facebook but better opcion is a comment system script base

Yes own comment system is very important. Because comments are content. When you give comments to external systems you lost own content for own photos.

Can Commentics be implemented successfully :)and are there instruction for this :/ or would you be able to advise me on another html based comments system (other than facebook /discus) I want people to be able to comment on each indivisiuel picture/photo if they have an account.

Can Commentics be implemented successfully :)and are there instruction for this :/ or would you be able to advise me on another html based comments system (other than facebook /discus) I want people to be able to comment on each indivisiuel picture/photo if they have an account.
Commentics will be harder to implement compared against Disqus because it requires PHP code to be placed in the view. It will be easier for you to use any software in which the integration method is simply a JavaScript snippet code (just like Disqus).

Some commenting software that you could use (there are many more):

Back