• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

• ⚠️ Got a Something went wrong message? Read this guide and provide the actual error. Do not skip this.
    • ✅ Confirm that the server meets the System Requirements
    • 🔥 Check for any available Hotfix - your issue could be already reported/fixed
    • 📚 Read documentation - It will be required to Debug and understand Errors for a faster support response

Album sharing link problem

anhthoai

Chevereto Member
Hi everybody,
I have just checked my site today. It appears very odd. Any help to change it? It doesn't have domain at share link
1681913821652.png

I do not understand the problem...
I have also just tested what happens in another browser if I share an album with the following link....
/alb/Xwoj
this became then automatically /alb/backgrounds.Xwoj

So everything works for me as it should.

PS: Oh now I see what you mean, the link to share is not complete with you.
Well with me it works as it should.
screenshot-2023.04.20-16_34_45.png

I do not understand the problem...
I have also just tested what happens in another browser if I share an album with the following link....
/alb/Xwoj
this became then automatically /alb/backgrounds.Xwoj

So everything works for me as it should.

PS: Oh now I see what you mean, the link to share is not complete with you.
Well with me it works as it should.
View attachment 5469
No, there is a bug on album listing. If you click on share button on album listing page, domain is missing.

Back