• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

• ⚠️ Got a Something went wrong message? Read this guide and provide the actual error. Do not skip this.
    • ✅ Confirm that the server meets the System Requirements
    • 🔥 Check for any available Hotfix - your issue could be already reported/fixed
    • 📚 Read documentation - It will be required to Debug and understand Errors for a faster support response

Album Creation / Viewing

Version
4.0.7 or most current.
PHP version
Database driver
MySQL
Database version
10.5.17-MariaDB-cll-lve
Web browser
Any

Drifter

Chevereto Member
Pro
It would seem I'm too stupid to get an album to show on the main page. I've messed with this over and over and it is something so basic it should not be difficult at all. I'll go out on a limb believing I'm missing something but I cannot imagine what. Suggestions? Am I expecting something that actually isn't available? alb.PNG

This works wonderfully for me the function.

/dashboard/settings/homepage
Sytle = split-landing + image

at the very bottom then enter a corresponding user ID, or just leave it free for all users.

The whole thing works only if there are albums which are not marked as private.

This works wonderfully for me the function.

/dashboard/settings/homepage
Sytle = split-landing + image

at the very bottom then enter a corresponding user ID, or just leave it free for all users.

The whole thing works only if there are albums which are not marked as private.

My setting were the same as your from what I can tell. It did not change the issue for me however it lead me down the correct path.

I am not sure if it is but design but IF you have endless pagination selected via mode then nothing shows under the Album or User heading on that first page. Once I set a specific number that corrected the issue. I changed it back and forth a few times to verify and that seems to be the cause. Thank you for the help in any case.

:)

alb2.PNG

Yes, I haven't used the endless-scrolling function for ages, because it caused various complications even in version 3, and to be honest, it's not really practical for the visitor to find an image again.

Back