• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

after upload, when selecting what to do with image...

Status
Not open for further replies.

gjcomputer

Chevereto Noob
Thumbnail + viewer link
or
Show directly this image
the links to use the image, when clicking maybe we can make it autoselect the entire link, so the user doesnt have to select the text, and maybe a "COPY" button to copy to clipboard, again so the user doesnt have to right click and hut copy. just an idea, im loving this script, still playing with things tho.

Copy to clipboard has been removed from the features. This is because the "copy to clipboard" was made using a .swf file and the modern browsers just don't handle it. Maybe a button is possible but not an "auto-copy".

Rodolfo said:
Copy to clipboard has been removed from the features. This is because the "copy to clipboard" was made using a .swf file and the modern browsers just don't handle it. Maybe a button is possible but not an "auto-copy".

understandable, but how about a simple click in the box auto highliting the entire text after image upload, and then let the user copy themselves.

gjcomputer said:
Rodolfo said:

understandable, but how about a simple click in the box auto highliting the entire text after image upload, and then let the user copy themselves.

Lazy users... hahaha.

@Rodolfo

know its an old post, but any chance you could share how to re-add that copy to clipboard button ? :)
not sure what browsers that cant handle it, cause those these days, have no issue what so ever, from my experience.

And its become a demand i often hear from my users :p why i dont have that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back