• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Affiliate programme?

kyle789

Chevereto Member
I was wondering if Rodolfo has considered an affiliate programme to increase sales of Chevereto?

I personally think it would be a great idea!

;)

kyle789 said:
I was wondering if Rodolfo has considered an affiliate programme to increase sales of Chevereto?

I personally think it would be a great idea!

;)

+1 on that!

Amato said:
Good idea. Many projects have become popular only through affiliate programs.

Yes exactly!

There are SO many scripts that suck but they are so popular because of affiliates all over the web promoting the hell out of them.

It could also introduce many professionals to Chevereto that could really add to the community :)

We can do something like invite a friend, where every customer can share one discount coupon with a friend. In this case your friend pay less for the script.

Also we can do a referral program where every customer that you referral gives you money :p

Rodolfo said:
We can do something like invite a friend, where every customer can share one discount coupon with a friend. In this case your friend pay less for the script.

Also we can do a referral program where every customer that you referral gives you money :p

I would vote for both options, would be a good way to drive customers and offer incentive at the same time.

What about invite your friends and get 5 USD for each one of them and your friend gets 15% discount? If you bring 10 friends you will get 50 bucks.

Back